Alliance Cleaning summarise compliance in the following principle values:
- We take time to listen to our customer and our employee’s in order to deliver excellence in the support of continued improvement of our service and overall customer experience.
- We will regularly audit our internal processes to ensure we are performing to the best of our potential and continuously monitor the performance of our employees and suppliers to ensure we are embracing the latest technology, techniques and products.
- We will provide you with a Pro-Active management relationship which we will endeavour to ensure requires the minimum input from our customers.
- We will be solution conscious and will offer intelligent communication and expertise to deliver our customers the maximum return from the minimum investment.
- We will never disregard the value of our partnership.
- We will be friendly, polite and flexible and we shall serve you with a smile.
Health & Safety
- We will provide the necessary induction and training to ensure our employees work in a safety awareness culture.
- We will provide specific method statements and risk assessments in respect of our contracted cleaning responsibilities.
- We will take responsibility for our own health and safety and the safety and welfare of our customers.
- We will maintain our equipment and machinery in compliance with current Government Legislation.
- We will assess the risks from all substances hazardous to health under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002.
- Our employees will be provided with adequate training in safe handling, accident reporting and fire evacuation procedures.
- We will protect the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air and water.
- We shall seek to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources.
- Managing and disposing of waste in a responsible manner and abiding by our customers waste segregation policy.
- We will provide on-going training to encourage behavioural change and endorse an environmentally aware culture.
- We will communicate our environmental performance to our employees and to our customers.
- We will monitor and set ourselves annual targets to continuously improve our environmental performance and impact.
What our customers say.See more testimonials from our clients
Live chat currently offline