Daily cleaning service
- We start by creating a specification tailored to all our clients’ needs and requirements. All costings are transparent – so no surprises.
- Then the mobilisation process is planned, communicated and orchestrated methodically. Any TUPE implications are discussed and plans are agreed.
- We then select our cleaners. This is done in a number of ways:
- – TUPE – if this process applies then we carry out the correct consultations within the required timeframe. Each cleaner is required to pass our rigorous security process.
- – Sourcing new cleaners – we have a database of potential new cleaning staff, who have passed a pre-qualifying telephone interview. We will then interview prospective cleaning staff within their own home environment rather than in our offices. This procedure, although time consuming, provides us with a crucial insight into the individual’s own housekeeping.
- – Existing cleaning staff
- A full site specific induction and training programme takes place on each and every new contract. We provide our cleaning staff with workshops and one to one consultations – this includes all of our Health and Safety, COSHH and fire evacuation policies. A full demonstration on our sustainable cleaning system takes place.
- All sites are supervised by a member of our Senior Management Team. This provides support to our valued team of cleaners, to review and ensure that our Health and Safety, Environmental and Security policies are being adhered to. We also carry out our quality standard review process.
- We carry out regular review meetings with each and every client – this allows us to communicate and deal with any issues or requirements you may have. These meetings are documented, with agreed actions and time frames.
- Our Directors and Senior Management Team are involved in our Quality Audit process. Site specific audits are carried out in all areas of your building based upon our cleaning and hygiene standards. This is documented and sent to you on a monthly basis.
- All policies, insurance documentation, COSHH data sheet, risk and method statements, specifications and reports can be found on our website, located in the client arena page – you will need a pass code to access this information.
We provide daily cleaning services to all commercial workplaces. Some of our sectors are listed below:
- Blue Chip companies in and around the South East of England
- Financial sector
- Media sector
- Landlord and Communal sector
- Health Care sector
- Medical & Research sector
- Manufacturing, Industrial and Engineering sector
- Car showroom and the Transport sector
- Factory and warehouse establishments